Get Started With Score Consignments in Aberdeen
Consignment is a great way to recycle your gently used kids clothes, toys and equipment that are cluttering your home, while making a few dollars at the same time. Even better, items at Score Assignments that do not sell within season are donated to charity so everyone scores!
To get started with Score Consignments:
- Pay a one-time $20 membership fee
- Stop in and fill out a registration form and consignment contract
- You must be at least 18 years old and present a valid driver’s license
- We will set up your online account
What do Registered Members with Score Consignments Receive?
With your Score membership you will receive:
- Checks will be issues at the end of each month at the consignor’s request.
- Drop & Go Service that allows you to drop off clothing and small items that you would like to consign.We will then tag them and update your account accordingly. Unlimited access to your online account.Your account will be updated automatically after each sale so you can keep track of your earnings!
- Score will determine the sale price of each item. There will be a 60/40 split.
- Up to 30 clothing items will be accepted, neatly folded in a box or paper shopping bag. All bags anditems should be clearly marked with your name and account number (No plastic bags, please!).Sets should be kept together and count as one item. Dressy clothes should remain on a hangers toavoid wrinkling.
Items determined to be unsuitable for sale or do not sell by the end of the current season will be donated or liquidated at the discretion of Score Consignments.
When dropping off large items or more than 30 pieces of clothing, please call ahead to arrange drop off.
Visit Score Consignments today at 26 New Brunswick Avenue in Aberdeen, NJ 07747. You can also call (732) 687-8186.